- Suitable from 8 months
- Wheat pasta with vegetable goodness
- Tomato, Beetroot, Spinach
- No added sugar or salt
- Certified by NASAA Certified Organic
- Australian made
1. Put the whole pouch into a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes;
2. Remove content from the pouch, heat up with microwave oven for 40 seconds under 750W;
3. Put the whole pouch into a vacuum food jar, pour in boiling water, simmer for 5 minutes to heat up
Note: the congee consistency can be adjusted by mixing with a little hot water
Suitable for 8 months and above
Net weight: 150g x 2
Types of vegetables
NUTRITION STARTS HERE
Feeding your tot fiber on the regular doesn’t just help keep them regular—it helps set the stage for good digestive health.
Protein helps support tots as they develop. It also helps tummies stay full, making it perfect for families on the go.
No added sugar
Nature's own veggie deliciousness doesn't need any help from added sugar.
Widely regarded as one of the healthiest foods out there, this leafy green has a host of essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin K and magnesium.
*Happy Tot Love My Veggies Bowl - Cheese & Spinach Ravioli
Heinz Dinners is a delicious and healthy meal that is loved by babies. Simple to prepare, just add water and mix it all up. Heinz Cheesy Vegetable with Pasta Dinners are made using the finest baby-grade grains and vegetables. They’re full of vitamins and minerals that is necessary for your baby’s growth.
Certified Organic Processor:
NASAA Organic - National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
USDA Organic - United States Department of Agriculture
Organic Care2U Baby Noodles’s specialty:
- HALAL, HACCP, GMP certified
- Quick preparation with soft and delicious noodles texture
- Free from coloring, preservatives, salt and sugar
- No synthetic flavorings
- Value for money with convenient bundles for each serving
- Available in various nutritious selections such as tomato, spinach, sweet potato, broccoli, original and multi-veggie